Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Post Nationals Questions

Okay so we have been back a couple of days and I am trying to decide what to do with Miller. He seems okay but if he is injured still and covering it up, I don't want to injure him further. I am going to miss the local USDAA show this weekend but can't miss too many since we only have a couple a year. There is one late december that I went to last year and loved so I really want to hit that one but only if he is ready. I have to decide if I am going to rest him and then slowly get him back in it or spend the money and get him back to the PT in KC. He is acting totally normal right now, jumping like normal and acting like normal but I am also not watching his every move and babying him. I think he likes that way better than me hovering over him constantly. I am going to start his PT over today as I have been lax in his stretching and massaging but I feel like he totally hated the stretching. He had some almost 100% runs and he was so happy running so hate to not run him if he wants to. I don't have an AKC show until January but would love to do USDAA in late december. I am going to make that my goal for sure and then see how things fall from there.

Once again tons of decisions! We probably won't have tons of classes since we are officially in winter now and we train outside. I don't do much outside training with him but do need to keep him in shape for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment