Monday, November 2, 2009

back from KC yet again

I am back from KC and as confused as ever. The PT says there was improvement which is awesome and I am excited for. We are still on the fence as to what to do about nationals. I really want to run him some this week to see where we are at, she doesn't think that is a good idea. I think it would give me a better picture of where we are and I am going to do it. I feel very good that he is improving and don't want to mess that up at all. She did say that he could tweak this again as soon as we get back into agility so I may be fighting this for a long time. My gut is telling me not to go but I don't want to not go and regret it. Either way I think regret is going to be a part of this for the better or worse. Miller was very happy after his treatment and is really starting to relax and trust. I almost want to call the animal communicator again and see if she can ask him for sure. I know it sounds hokey but she did almost figure out what was wrong with him (right area, wrong diagnosis but miller had never heard that word so how would he know that word anyway). I can't seem to find anyone local to do the ultrasound treatment on miller either and I can't afford to take a day off every week and head to KC. Not only is it time off, it is gas, and 75 $ for a 8 minute treatment. I was hoping to find someone local and then maybe just go to her once a month or so for updates on progress. She said she could send me exercises via email so that would be way easier on me for sure.

I guess for now I am just going to wait and run him this week and see how it goes and then decide. I HATE this kind of decision. The really bad part about this is that it is causing some major tension in mine and tony's relationship. He thinks I should just not go, and he is not being very supportive at all in my decision to possibly go or even to go to a PT. This makes things not fun in the Coleman household for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment